The Joshua Kirk Mazurek Scholarship is awarded to students who are enrolled in the Geographic Information Sciences degree programs or Geographic Spatial Engineering Masters degree program at Texas A&M Corpus Christi. Students who are awarded these scholarships will receive $500 per year to be applied towards tuition and fees.
- Student must be accepted to Texas A&M Corpus Christi, and enrolled into the Geographic Information Science degree program or Geographic Spatial Engineering Masters degree program.
- Student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA or higher, although all students are encouraged to apply, as waivers may be considered.
- Financial need is also a determining factor for scholarship recipient.
- Preference for Comanche County resident.
How to Apply
- These scholarships are administered by the TAMUCC Scholarship Office
- Go to Incoming Freshman Scholarships
- Follow the instructions to fill out the online scholarship application
- Under College/School, you must choose Science & Technology
- Under Degree Program, you must choose Geographic Information Science
- Two letters of recommendation are required. One letter must be from a high school Counselor, the second letter may be from any source.
For more information, contact Mrs. Dee Edgar at the Conrad Blucher Institute, Phone # - 361-825-5850.