Graduate Funding Opportunities

A number of fellowships, research assistantships, and teaching assistantships are available to graduate level students through the College of Science & Engineering. To be eligible for an assistantship or fellowship an applicant must be eligible for Graduate School enrollment and is required to be admitted to a specific graduate degree program.

Teaching Assistantships
> All TA Forms
> 2018-2019 TA Application
> Graduate Scholarship Application
> Graduate Scholarship Opportunities

For more information on graduate funding opportunities,
please contact Dr. LD Chen, Associate Dean of the College of Science & Engineering.