Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi invites your school to participate in our up-coming engineering competition.
- No prior prerequisites required to enter competition.
- Teams consist of 5 members and a coach. 2 alternates should be listed. Three teams per school maximum. (All students interested in Engineering are highly encouraged to attend event and visit campus)
- TAMUCC will provide all project materials during competition and rules to team.
- Students & visitors will tour engineering spaces, classrooms, labs, and meet with undergraduate engineering students and view various ongoing projects.
- OPEN TO ALL LOCAL AREA MIDDLE SCHOOLS AND HIGH SCHOOLS
To register your team, complete the team registration forms and email to Mayra.Alvarado@tamucc.edu or fax to 361-825-3056.
POINT OF CONTACT:
Engineering Recruitment & STEM Outreach
Program Coordinator II
Office: ST 215