10/24 - 11/9 Midterm grade submission window (Use either Faculty Self-Service or Blackboard)
11/11 - Last day to drop a course within long Fall term with a "W."
11/18 - Spring 2017 Syllabi due to PENS admin
11/22-23 - Reading Days - no classes
11/24 -25 - Thanksgiving Holiday
12/05 - Last day to withdraw from all courses for long Fall term
12/06 - Last day of classes for long Fall term and 2nd 7-week session; Final exams for 2nd 7-week session
12/07 - Reading Day
12/08-14 - Final Exams | Exam Schedule: http://registrar.tamucc.edu/Register%20for%20Classes/Final_Exams.html
12/17 - Fall 2016 Commencement at American Bank Center
12/19 - Final grades due by 12 noon
11/18 - PENS Dept Meeting
12/16 - PENS Dept Meeting
1/20 - PENS Dept Meeting
2/17 - PENS Dept Meeting
3/10 - PENS Dept Meeting
4/21 - PENS Dept Meeting
5/19 - PENS Dept Meeting
* Upcoming travel for you or your students? Please contact an admin if you have any questions on what to do or how to begin a travel request.
* Requests for international travel must be completed at least 90 days prior to travel.
* Field trips require complete student travel forms and travel request approval at least 5 days prior to travel.
* Only faculty, staff, or students employed by the university may drive for field trips. All drivers must complete driver waivers and be cleared by UPD.
* Travel Card should only be used when in travel mode.
* Travel receipts and PCard receipts must be itemized and show credit card authorization.
* Have you approved your student's biweekly timesheet?
* No students can begin working until they have completed both new employee paperwork and an I-9 (with appropriate ID documentation) with a PENS admin.
* All Faculty (including Adjuncts) must complete a class arrangement form if you are required to miss class for any reason (ex: travel or jury duty) and detail how you will provide for your students during that time.
* Keep up with your TrainTraqs to avoid being locked out of SSO.
* Did you receive a new PCard? Please let a PENS admin know.