The Texas Physics Consortium (TPC) is a cooperative group of Physics departments and programs that would normally not be able to maintain a Physics Major program. For more information, visit our web page: Texas Physics Consortium.
TAMUCC students interested in TPC courses should contact Dr. Spirko, firstname.lastname@example.org, 361-825-6020.
There are several delivery methods for TPC courses.
- TTVN is a two-way live video link between certain classrooms on campuses around TAMUS.
- TTVN Webcasts are live relays of the TTVN feed available over the web. These are one-way links not providing the opportunity to interact with the class.
- TTVN WebMeeting is a Skype-like experience that can be linked to the TTVN two-way classes if necessary. This is not set up by default.
- TAMUS Media Matrix provides many video recordings, including all TPC classes. These are usually available later in the day after the class is held.
Spring 2014 Classes
As of 2014-01-10, two of the TPC classes are being received at TAMUCC this semester. They are:
- PHYS 3312.301, Modern Physics, is MWF 10am-10:50am, in CCH-252, also on TTVN Webcasts channel 6.
- PHYS 3490.304, SPECIAL TOPICS: Physics of Medical Imaging, is MWF Noon-12:50pm, in CCH-252, on TTVN Webcasts channel 8.