Department of Mathematics & Statistics
*Only students TSI liable in math are required to be in developmental math. All others are eligible to enroll in a level III or higher course based on above chart.
- **Level II course must be co-req’d with either MATH 1314 or MATH 1332 or MATH 1442 (level III math class).
- Placement is at the highest level by any indication. Students must be in TSI compliance.
- Students not college ready may retest on the TSI, complete MATH 0300, or complete a non-course based option. Contact CASA for details on becoming college ready.
- Placement by the above scheme can be challenged through a local exam. Contact Academic Testing - (361) 825-2334.
- Any “≈” must be determined by the Math Department, located on the third floor of Center for Instruction (CI 301).
- ^Minimum scores for New SAT Math test taken March 2016 and forward per Admissions and SAT Concordance Tables.