International Student Admission Requirements Checklist
In addition to the freshman and transfer student requirements international students have additional requirements:
- FORM: Submit the admission application form, completed and signed. https://www.applytexas.org
- FEE: $50 application fee in US dollar currency
- SAT Scores: Have the testing agency send your SAT or ACT score directly to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. SAT code: 0366. ACT code: 4045.
- TOEFL scores: For international applicants.
- TRANSCRIPTS: Have your high school send a current, official transcript indicating grades and class rank at least through the junior year directly to the University. The transcript must confirm the courses which will be completed through the senior year.
- AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT: This is a form that shows that you have access to an adequate amount of funds to complete your studies. You can get the form by going to http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis, clicking on 'imigration forms', then scrolling to find form I-134 . Note that this form must be in U.S. Dollars.
- VISA: Copy of current visa. (For international applicants residing in the U. S.)
If you are not a US citizen or resident, you will need an F-1 student visa to study in the US. Once you have been accepted and you verify your intention to enroll, we will send you an I-20 for you F-1 visa application.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: contact your Academic Advisor by phone at 361-825-5797 or by e-mail from here.