Instructor of GISc & GSEN
- Office: CBI 108
- Phone: 361-825-3712
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.A. Geography, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- B.S. Geography, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Area of Expertise / Research:
- Physical Geography
- Human Geography
- Holland, S., Smith, R. “Ad-hoc Standardization of Symbols in Mapping Disaster Situations using Distributed Cartographic Knowledge Bases”. Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting, April 11-16, 2011, Seattle, WA.
- Holland, Seneca. “Gulf of Mexico Alliance Ecosystem Integration and Assessment Priority Issue Team” Presentation given during the Northern Gulf Institute Annual Conference, May 2009, Mobile, AL.
- Holland, Seneca. “Development of Ecosystem Decision Support Tools: The Role of Collaborative GIS in the Gulf of Mexico Alliance” Presentation given during the Data Integration and Management Workshop, May 15-16, 2009, Corpus Christi, TX.
- Lyle., S., Smith, R., Holland, S. “Read-Write-Hear project: An emerging technology used to increase the academic performance of students with disabilities.” Association for Computer Educators in Texas 2008 Conference, 2008, Austin, TX.
- Holland, Seneca. “Water Prospecting, The Commercialization of Florida’s Groundwater: A Comparative Study of Two First Magnitude Springs in North Florida” Presentation given during the AAG meeting 2007, San Francisco, CA.
- Excellence in Graduate Teaching Award, University of Georgia, 2007