Currently working at: Nueces River Authority as the Information Systems Coordinator. (http://www.nueces-ra.org/)
Jew-Lee’s duties include:
- Linux Administration: Configuration, security Red Hat Linux server.
- Database Administration: Maintaining relational MySQL and Access Databases’ validity, security.
- Webmaster (Web Design and Programming): Designing, testing, debugging and installing to support client/server applications and webbing.
- Technical Support: Phone and physical support.
- Hardware Support: Building, replacing and upgrading systems.
- Software Support: Supporting upgrading software products.
- Networking Support: Cabling, routing, and networking systems
Jew-Lee says: “I am often contracted out to work for the City of Corpus Christi, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and sister enties for various projects. One of the projects that I enjoyed working on was programming educational games for kids. My job is very cool. I get to do what I love and enjoy working for a company that strives to make a difference in my community.”